Saturday, December 8, 2012

Half Here, half there

I touched on this on facebook and on twitter. A writer's mind is constantly in two places. Half of that mind is in the world, in the now, in the living - and other is in the world they create on pages. As a writer you are constantly thinking. Your mind - rather you want it that way or not - is constantly on the hunt for the next story. If I was not a writer, I really do wonder why kind of person I would be. Writing is an escape, an outlet, a way to understand the world. Don't get me wrong, my day to day life is not hard. I enjoy my life, but life still can be a little cruel at times, a little tough. Everyone should have a filter, a way to deal with the world as it changes ever so quickly all around you. Nothing is for certain. This is why I'm half here and half somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment