Saturday, October 13, 2012

Here is the facts so far

I never thought I would be a blogger.
Never thought anyone would want to read a blog, because it's nothing more than an online diary of sorts.
And, it's more, I get that, but, hey, work with me here.

As for my first blog, I want to get a few things straight. My entries may have tons of typos, errors, grammar oops, but it's my blog, my words.

Yes, I have an editor, but I use her for my published works. This is me, plain and simple.

To be clear, I am a story teller. Yes, a writer, but not just that. I enjoy stories. I love stories. I love things that take you away from life and place in you in another world where you can read other people's lives, go through their problems. You can watch a character either beat all the bad guys and win, or take the last stand and lose - it can be for an even bigger victory, or it can be for nothing.

I currently have several novels out in circulations, all under different names. Two other names than KaNeshia Michelle.

Back in those other novel worlds, I was feeling myself out, trying out new skins. KaNeshia Michelle is the skin I want to start out on and build that foundation.

As of right now, I have a short story called Ruck's Nightmare. It's a collection that will compose of three stories. This is my starting point.

I am not what you call a successful Author, or in my words: Story Teller.

No, I do not have a mountain of readers, but I do feel like I'm on my way and that's what matters. Writing is my life, the way I see life and that's all I can hope for. And, if no one but my mother reads my works than, hey, I've done something right.

Success is measured not by the money you make. Hey, money is great, don't get me wrong, but it's measured by how you feel about yourself.

I take one day at a time. I take a book, or a story, one word at a time. This blog is another form of taking a word at a time. I hope you share in this with me.

If you read this far, then thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment